Beach time! Or, you just want to hit that gym to pursue the bikini body dream? Now that’s a good idea and a courageous spirit! But, if you are new to the fitness activity, or simply just have no idea how to get that bikini-rocking body, maybe you want to take a note from this fitness guide first!
Ultimate Fitness Guide Tips for a Bikini Body in 4 Weeks!
- Increase the calorie-burning on the upper and lower body by combining heavy and light lifting. Heavy lifting burns calories during the exercise, while light lifting helps with burning the calories within almost 48 hours afterward.
- It is good to do a different exercise every time you hit the gym. It keeps the body constantly stable for the entire two weeks, which results in you feeling the exercise becoming easier from day-to-day.
- Make a routine resting or recovery day to avoid being too fatigued. For example, some people sit their recovery day once in two weeks, or once in 21 days. Hit some pamper self-treatment on a recovery day and you are ready to hit the next fitness routine!
What Else Should You Consider?
To have a bikini body, it is not about heavy or light lifting. It is also about a healthy life-style and self-treatment. What are those life-styles that are evolved in pursuing a bikini body? Check this out!
- Watch your meals and snacks! Protein is must-consumed nutrition daily, even should come with every meal you are consuming.
- Avoid snacks, like chips or something similar. Try healthier snacks like fruit.
- You will also want to consume more foods that fight cellulitis.
- Cut out wine, beer, cocktails, or any similar beverages.